We carry out PAT Testing Training Courses at training venues throughout the UK and we can also carry out the training courses at your premises if you wish.
The full day course helps health and safety managers ensure that PAT Testers understand the theory and practical aspects of testing portable electrical appliances safely.
The PAT training courses includes several practical sessions where candidates can inspect and PAT test a variety of portable electrical appliances including testing power tools, office and IT / PC /ICT equipment, plus IEC leads.
Who is the COSHH Awareness training course for?
Health and safety professionals and individuals responsible for COSHH assessment and management in the workplace.
What you can expect from the course
- The Legal Requirement to Test
- Class 1, II and III appliances
- Safety Risks & Typical Faults
- Frequency of Testing
- Fuse ratings & Visual Inspections
- Earth Bond Resistance Tests
- Insulation Resistance Tests
- Earth Leakage & Touch Current
- Load / Run Testing
- HV Flash Testing – Yes or No?
- Testing Office PC’s & IT Equipment
- Testing Microwave Ovens
- Testing 110V Power Tools
- Practical Sessions Testing Appliances
- Pass & Fail Labeling
- Results and Maintenance Records