NVQ L2 in Plant Operation
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 2 NVQ DIPLOMA/Certificate in Plant Operations – Cranes and Specialist Lifting Plant provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in operating PLANTS and specialist lifting plant to demonstrate their competence.
Candidates who want to renew CPCS two year(Red Card) to Five year(Blue Card) should have to be NVQ L2 qualified.
The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards.
A business is only as good as the staff it employs and develops! That’s why companies are continuing to invest in the right type of training that will equip the workforce with the right kind of skills needed to meet the demands of an increasingly competitive global economy. With this in mind, National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) are work based awards which means that most of the assesment can be completed while you are working, minimising disruption to the working day. For some courses, especially apprenticeships, some day release training may be required.
The Benefits of NVQ L2 are:
· Official recognition of their knowledge, skills and competency to be able to do the job effectively.
· Motivation to progress within the business and achieve greater working capacities.
· Planned career development.
· A flexible route to becoming qualified.
· Increases self-confidence, instills a feeling of personal achievement.
NVQ L2 CERTIFICATE – DIPLOMA IN THE BELOW CATEGORIES.
· Forward/Rear Tipping Dumper – Track – Wheeled.
· Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) – Scissor – Boom
· Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) – Boom – Vehicle Mounted
· Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) – Boom – Self Propelled
· Ride on Roller
· Wheeled Loading Shovel
· Soil / Landfill Compactor
· Crawler – Tractor / Dozer
· Dump Truck – Articulated Chassis – All Sizes (Wheeled- Track)
· Dump Truck – Rigid Chassis – All Sizes (Wheeled- Track).
· Excavator 360 degrees – All Sizes (Wheeled- Track).
· Fork Lifts all Categories.
· Cranes both wheeled – Track.