Course Cost: £2,200
Minimum Total Qualification Time: 1440
Minimum Guided Learning Hours: 440
The Level 7 NVQ in Construction Senior Management is a qualification designed for those who are currently managing construction projects as a director or at a senior level.
There are no formal entry requirements in terms of qualifications, but learners must be able to demonstrate that they meet the skills and knowledge requirements of the qualification. Target Zero will carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
What Does the Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management Cover?
To achieve the Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management, candidates will be required to complete 4 mandatory units in Group A plus a minimum of six units from two optional groups from Group B.
The mandatory units are:
- Manage teams in construction
- Lead and participate in meetings in construction management
- Provide ethical advice, judgement and service in construction management
- Develop self and others in construction management
Candidates will then be able to choose 6 further units, including:
- Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management
- Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management
- Control organisational and project income and expenditure in construction management
- Manage project risks and opportunities in construction
Who Is the Qualification Designed For?
The NVQ Level 7 Construction Senior Management qualification is designed for practitioners in the construction sector who do the following:
- Oversee projects from inception to handover
- Determine project requirements and form the project team accordingly
- Evaluate and present technical information
- Provide advice on technical construction issues
- Evaluate project information to determine a projects risks and opportunities
- Undertake personal development and continue to manage the development of the team
- Identify quality standards and implement these into the project team
- Analyse strategic objectives, plans and future projects to plan workforce requirements
Alongside any of these tasks, they will also demonstrate working in a policy-making, director or senior management environment. This will include roles such as senior project managers, contract managers, production managers, operations directors and specialist construction managers.
The Benefits of Completing the NVQ Level 7 Construction Site Management Diploma
There are a number of benefits to completing this qualification, including:
- Increased earning potential
- The qualification is recognised as comparable to a master’s degree in construction management
- Fast track to MCIOB
- Demonstrates commitment to personal and professional development
- Provides business benefits for potential employers
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence to an industry standard
- Access to the Black CSCS card
How Is the Qualification Assessed?
The NVQ level 7 construction management course is assessed by internally and verified by centre staff.
Start Your Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management Today with Target Zero
Get in touch with us today to book your course!