Course Cost: £1,400
Minimum Total Qualification Time: 740
Minimum Guided Learning Hours: 237
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts is a qualification that will develop your knowledge and skill in areas such as lifting operations and developing and maintaining good working relationships.
Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in supervising lifts construction. This qualification is suitable for practicing construction life supervisors.
What Does the Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations Cover?
The qualification covers the following areas:
- Supervising lifting operations using lifting equipment in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising the control of work in the workplace
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, equipment or machinery in the workplace
- Maintaining the dimensional accuracy of the work in the workplace
- Co-ordinating preparation work for site or lifting operations in the workplace
- Allocating work and checking people’s performance in the workplace
What is The Purpose of The NVQ level 4 Controlling Lifting Operations Diploma?
The qualification is designed to recognise competence in the supervision of lifting operations to industrial standards. The Diploma is aimed at those who do not have any prior experience of the industry, or for those in work who wish to extend their knowledge, learning and experience.
For people who obtain this qualification, you can expect to gain employment, advance in the sector or work towards another qualification.
The main purpose of this qualification is to develop and confirm a learner’s competence as a supervisor of lifting operations. As a work-related and competence-based qualification, it will demonstrate to employers, industry managers and card schemes that the individual has the skills and knowledge to carry out the role in question.
How Is the Qualification Assessed?
The NVQ level 4 diploma controlling lifting operations qualification is assessed by completing a portfolio of evidence. This portfolio can include: observation, professional discussion, witness testimony and supporting documentary evidence. A dedicated assessor will work alongside the learner to confirm that all requirements of the qualification has been met, therefor ensuring that the learner is competent in their role.
Recognition of The NVQ Level 4 Controlling Lifting Operations Qualification
This diploma is supported by the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS).
CPCS provides an industry-acknowledged scheme registration card. The scheme recognises skills, knowledge and understanding, competence and qualifications.
Who Is This Qualification Suitable For?
The Level 4 diploma controlling lifting operations course is suitable for:
- Adult returners to education
- People in employment who want to enhance their career prospects or achieve a promotion
- Individuals who wish to start their own business
- Full-time and part-time employees
Start Your Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision Today with Target Zero
Get in touch with us today to book your course!