AIMED AT: Those working in the industry who are looking to apply for their blue CSCS Skilled Labourers card and to gain professional recognition of their occupational skills. There are no formal entry requirements in terms of qualifications, however you must be working in the role. Please complete the Skill Scan below and provide photographic ID.
UNITS: To achieve the Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steelfixing Occupations, there are 3 mandatory units and 2 additional units to choose.
- The assessor will support you in completing your portfolio
- Completion in 4 – 6 weeks, providing you have the time
- Record answers to knowledge units via a discussion
- Certificate emailed to you directly following internal verification
- Apply for the Skilled Labourers Blue CSCS card
- Ensure that your Health, Safety and Environment Test is up to date, you can book here: Pearson VUE – CITB link
Benefits of completing the Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steelfixing Operations
- Increased earning potential
- Demonstrates commitment to personal and professional development
- Provides business enhancement for potential employers
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence to an industry standard
- Access to the Blue Skilled Labourers CSCS card
A/503/1170: Conforming to general health, safety and welfare
J/503/1169: Conforming to productive working practices
F/503/1171: Moving, handling and storing resources
Optional Units – TWO units to be completed:
T/504/9585: Cutting and bending reinforcement steel to shape
J/504/9591: Fixing steel in situ
M/504/9598: Prefabricating reinforcement steel sections
Training • Safety • Courses
Blending decades of combined industry experience with innovation, Target Zero Training was established by skilled construction professionals who are passionate about delivering comprehensive training solutions to businesses in the sector. Our health and safety awareness courses and tailored programmes contain engaging, up to date content and are designed for corporations of all sizes.