Delivery is structured to meet specific individual or organisational needs and is delivered in a classroom environment or remotely on an individual basis.
This new qualification provides training so that all organisations can be sure that there are individuals throughout the business who are both capable and confident in recognising and engaging with those who may need mental health support. The qualification provides:
- Understanding mental health and well being
- How to identify and distinguish between a range of mental health conditions and associated risks
- Understanding the role of a Mental Health First Aider
- How to identify appropriate interventions and treatments for mental health conditions
- Facilitating confidence to provide support and appropriate sources of guidance to seek help for those with mental health conditions
- A UK approved, OFQUAL regulated qualification which acting as proof of knowledge and competence in MHFA
Who it the MHFA course for?
Nominated Health and Safety representatives
Equal Opportunities Representatives
Individuals seeking more responsibility and understanding for mental health support within their workplace
What you can expect from the MHFA course
Essentially, candidates will be receiving a short and engaging, training programme that will provide them with a deeper knowledge regarding the effects of mental health issues, both in the workplace and personally.
For further queries and more information, please call our team on 0333 444 0018