An overview of the IOSH Working Safely Course
Completing the IOSH Working Safely course will help to embed a strong safety and health culture across any business, improving productivity and the company reputation.
The course content covers how to:
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Understand the consequences that arise as a result of failing to work safely
- Identify hazards, risks and risk controls and understand the importance of risk assessment with examples of everyday use
- Take appropriate workplace precautions and understand their importance in the work environment
- Identify lines of communication in their places of work
- Identify safety signs and signals
- Report incidents and near misses in their places of work to the correct person
How is the IOSH Working Safely training assessed?
Target Zero delivers the IOSH Working Safely course both remotely and in classroom venues upon request.
Attendance is required for the full day, with the multiple choice exam on the last day which is split into two assessments, A and B with a minimum of 25 out of 46 for both assessments.
Internationally recognised certificate across all industries.
Training • Safety • Courses
Blending decades of combined industry experience with innovation, Target Zero Training was established by skilled construction professionals who are passionate about delivering comprehensive training solutions to businesses in the sector. Our health and safety awareness courses and tailored programmes contain engaging, up to date content and are designed for corporations of all sizes.