TEMPORARY WORKS COORDINATOR ONLINE 26th OCTOBER 2020
*Please note all Temporary Works Coordinator courses with the venue “Remote Learning” will be delivered by a tutor over a video call.*
Remote training information
- To attend the course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam.
- Connection quality is the responsibility of the delegate. If you have any issues connecting to zoom please visit their System Requirements for PC, Mac, and Linux here.
- Please login before the course start time, late arrivals may not be able to attend.
- You will be asked to present your photographic ID over webcam on the course.
- All necessary course materials will be provided in digital format.
The Temporary Works Coordinator course is tailored for those who are responsible for managing all forms of temporary works.
How long is the Temporary Works Coordinator course?
Who should attend the course?
Managers, Agents, Supervisors
Is the course accredited?
When does my Temporary Works Coordinator certificate expire?
Is this course CITB Grant claimable?
You can claim £70 as long as you provide us with your CITB Levy number either at the time of booking or on the day of the course.
Delegates must have an understanding of spoken and written English. We also suggest that the attendee has a decent background knowledge of temporary works. Photographic ID and the delegate’s national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
By the end of the course, the delegate will gain knowledge of:
- The need for a temporary works co-ordinator
- The day to day roles of others involved in the temporary works procedures
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Best procedures as stated in BS 5975:2019
To find out more about temporary works you can also take a look at our informative blog here.
What does the Temporary Works Coordinator course cover?
The content covered by the CITB course includes:
- Various groups and types of Temporary Works
- Case studies, procedures and policies of Temporary Works
- CDM Regulations
- Legislation and relevant Codes of Practice
- Register for Temporary Works, design requirements and checks
- Standard solutions and guidance design documents
- Temporary works Co-ordinator – job role and responsibilities
What is Required to Pass the CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course?
To successfully complete the course you will need to get 72% or above in the final exam. The trainer encourages the delegates to be interactive and involved throughout the training.
- This event has passed.