NRSWA Supervisor re-assessment 2 days Chelmsford 14-01-2019
On 6th April 2017 new regulations came into force, the old regulations (see below) required you to take your re-assessment in a 6 month window either side of their expiry date.
The new regulations allow you to take the re-assessment course up to 5 years after your expiry date, as soon as your certificates expire though you will not be qualified to perform the work that certificate covers.
Key points of the new regulations:
- Cards won't have an expiry date, instead you will have certificate expiry dates.
- You can add certificates to your card at any point, each certificate will last for 5 years.
- When a certificate approaches expiry you will be able to renew it any time in its last year without losing the unexpired portion. Ex you renew a certificate with 10 months left, your new certificate will last for 5 years and 10 months.
- You can take your re-assessment more than a year before it expires but the new certificate will last for 6 years maximum only.
- A certificate is not valid once it has expired but it can be renewed by re-assessment any time up to 5 years after this date. Useful if you stop doing streetworks for a while then return to the industry.
If you are unsure on the course you need or have any questions regarding the re-assessment courses please call our team who will be happy to help.
Book your course online or call us and a member of our training team can find your most suitable course and answer any questions you have.
Need a group trained? Discounts available on group bookings, contact us on 0333 444 0018
Old Regulations (pre 6th April 2017)
The window for re-registration of a streetworks card used to be six months before and six months after it's expiry date. If you were out of that period you'd have to take the full course again. Now you can take your re-assessment course up to 5 years after the expiry date of your certificates.
If you need to renew your white card (supervisor and operative units) please call for prices, prices listed online are for individual cards only.
There are two options that we offer for taking your NRSWA Re Assessment
- NRSWA Re Qualification just exam (No Refresher training)
- NRSWA Re Qualification Re Assessment Re Qualification with Refresher and Exams
Both Options involve each individual to take the reassessment test which Involves
As agreed by HAUC (UK) the NRSWA Re assessment will will be in the form of a knowledge based, multiple choice tests. For each unit that an individual holds, they will need to undertake the corresponding re assessment.
- Consist of 10 multiple choice questions per unit
- have a time allocated of 30 mins
- have a pass mark of 80%
- This event has passed.