This one-day interactive CITB course is designed for Company Directors as part of the Site Safety Plus range of CITB training courses delivered by our team of knowledgeable and experienced Trainers. The course content will cover risk management and the non-compliance regarding health and safety legislation and the impact of decisions made in the boardroom impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
CITB Course Content
- The ethical and human costs and implications of boardroom decisions
- The economic consequences of working in an unsafe environment
- Legalities of health and safety
- The significance and requisites of the risk management process
- Procuring competent health and safety support and the limitations
- How to introduce and facilitate a proactive health and safety culture with the involvement of the company as a whole
The Assessment Process
This is an interactive course is delivered through discussion, group work, individual or group presentations and case studies. Candidates must attend in full. The final assessment will by undertaken by a multiple-choice test.
The CITB Site Safety Plus renewable certificate will last for five years to expiry.