Target Zero is an established provider committed to the delivery of high quality training. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation working in a positive and friendly working environment.
- Construction Industry Training Board
(CITB) Site Safety Plus H&S Trainer:
To deliver Target Zero core CITB courses;
- SMSTS and SMSTS Refreshers
- SSSTS and SSSTS Refreshers
Also, H&S Trainers who are able to deliver:
Temporary Works Coordinator and Refresher and Temporary Works Supervisor courses or SEATS courses.
Knowledge and skills:
- Level 3 or above teaching certificate, however, we would look to support any candidates with the right experience in gaining this qualification
- Good level of English
- SMSTS certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely, is preferred but not mandatory
- Level 6 Occupational Health and Safety
- Or NEBOSH
- Minimum of 5 years ‘muddy boots’ on-site experience
- CPD if not TechIOSH
Experience and desirable qualities:
- Previous teaching experience face to face or online preferred, however, not mandatory
- Desire to pass on expertise and a passion to deliver the highest quality learning experience
- Understanding of operating Zoom
- Able to operate on own initiative
- Driving licence for classroom delivery
Schedule: Monday to Friday with occasional weekends with suitable remuneration, between 8:am and 4:30pm, 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.